4 January 2022: December is normally a quiet time when we slow down for Christmas. No such luck in CWP. We are staying focussed on getting to launch our ground-breaking platform.
During December we achieved:
- A fully working first iteration of the platform, now hosted in a secure UK data centre. Both WebGUI and API access fully operational
- We registered Common Wholesale Platform Ltd as a not for profit limited by guarantee without share capital or shareholders company. All as a precursor to establishing our member-owned organisation
- We established our office in the centre of London and held our first safe meeting there. The coffee is not bad!
- We onboarded our fifth Founder Member, Glide, who are now adding valuable expertise and experience to the shaping of our services
- We attracted out first pre-launch regular members and held our first regular member’s call. Pre-launch members will be able to access our onboarding material as it comes out of development with a view to onboard them shortly after onboarding our founder members
Our January sprints are coming along nicely and further updates will be posted here in the coming months.
If you like to find out more about Common Wholesale Platform, please call us on 020 3051 3453 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marcel Horst – Project Manager